Pages

12.17.2011

Where everydays a weekend!


My weekend started early this weekend. 
Thursday I made a trip to Hendersonville to see one of my bestestttt friends, Karen. 
I left about 7, and what was supposed to be an hour and a half drive turned into a 2.5 hour one.... yeaaahhhh..
Let's thank Google maps for that one. 
I FINALLLLY got to her house and went and said hey to everyone. 
We got ready and went to Drifter's.
This place had these ahhhh-mazing nacho's that me, Karen and Amber demolished.
If you're ever in East Nashville, go to Drifter's. It will not disappoint. 
After that we all headed back to Karens and laughed until we cried. I think I got a six pack just laying there,
not kidding...
Anywayssss, we woke up the next day and took Karens sister lunch at school...
the same school Taylor Swift went to, but that's besides the point. 
:) 
After, we woke Amber up and headed back to Nashville. We sat in traffic LITERALLY for an hour. Stand still. 
It was 4:30. We were dumb. 
We finally got to Nashville and it was dark. I had to go to the bathroom SUPER bad at this point, so we went into Urban Outfitters (amazing store, btw) and their bathroom was for employee's only. 
DUMB.
So, we ran around downtown trying to find a bathroom. 
Let me just say it is 30 degrees, dark, and raining at this point. 
We get to a coffee shop and there was a bathroom in there...
*angels singing*
But when I walked to the door there were big black words:
FOR CUSTOMERS ONLY.
Are you kidding me? 
I just hiked a mile through downtown to get to a coffee shop to find out we had to buy a five dollar coffee to even USE the bathroom. 
Sheesh, it was too much at this point.
So, there we are... in a coffee shop... about to pee our pants.  I was cranky, cold and my bladder was hurting.
We bought a 5 dollar coffee and went to the bathroom. 
A 5 dollar trip to the bathroom!?
C'mon now.
Really, my tea was only a dollar.. but thats beside the point. ;) 
I still paid to go to the bathroom. 
FINALLY. RELIEF. 
Then, we had to hike a mile back across downtown to get to Karens car, and back home we went..
but oh wait...
Traffic, again.
So we sit, and sit and sit.....
and finally, I see the glorious green sign.
EXIT 7
Praise Jesus.
After a much eventful day, I head back home. 
On the way home I called my other best friend Molly. 
I said "hey, let's go get me a tattoo" 
She said "OKAY!" 
So, off we went.
I got in there, filled out my paper work, paid for my tattoo, and went into the room. 
At this point, I was scared. I hate needles.
Then I heard the drill. IT. HURT. 
Actually, the word hurt is an understatement. I was sick and pale. I thought I was going to pass out.
Please remind me why this was a good idea. 
Well, it was, because it turned out SUPER cute.
:)
Yessss, so cute :) 
I stayed with Molly last night. 
We watched Harry Potter, and if you all know, I do not like any of those movies one bit. 
So to sleep my little body went. 
I woke up this morning, went and got a pedi, and came home super relaxed. I'm now in pajama's catching up on all your blogs.

Hope you all had a good week as well! 
<3 
peyt



0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com