Pages

12.13.2011

Always and Sometimes.

Today I'm linking up with Mackey Madness with her new link-up series called Always/Sometimes.
It looked like a cute little link-up (and easy for my first one) so I decided to join. 
Go over to her blog and see what everyone else has to say :)


Sometimes people tell me my younger sister looks older than me.
Always I just smile and accept it.
Sister is on the left! YES, I AM older :)


Sometimes I like to eat anything and everything in sight.
Always I think it will not be good when I step on the scale.


Sometimes I want to save every paycheck and not spend any money.
Always am I broke before payday again.

Sometimes do I get cranky at anyone and everyone.
Always do I feel bad about it later.


That was fun! I will most likely do it again next week. Go link up with her! 
loooove, peyt

2 comments:

Holly said...

Yay for this linkup! This week is my first time to do it too. :)
I agree with you about being cranky...and broke. :S

Megan said...

Awwww, yay!!! Your SandA comments are too adorable!! I always want to save lots of money, too...but then I see something that I want to buy. Haha! That usually wins!!

Thanks for linking up with me! I loved reading this!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com