Pages

12.11.2011

December..

When I was little I couldn't WAIT for December.
Why you ask?
Because it was that much closer to Christmas and lights and snow.
And now that I'm in college?
I still can't wait for December. 
The month of December is different than every other month. It brings so much joy into families and their homes.
I love the lights. I love the snow. I love the giving. (and receiving) Don't lie! You like it too!
I love my Lord Jesus. I love my family. 
The list could go on and on and on.


A couple days ago we had our FIRST snow of the winter. 
I'm a bad blogger and didn't get any pictures of it, and pretty much slept until it melted. But schools got out at one o' clock for it. Needless to say, there were some happy schools out there.
Now they're saying we are predicted a WHITE Christmas. I have never ever ever seen a white Christmas until I was the lovely age of 17. Sad, right? Yes!
 This December has been a good one so far. 
Oh and one more thing... 
December:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31. 
Christmas is in 14 days!!!
Do you HEAR me?! F O U R T E E N D A Y S.Seriously? Can you believe it.
I feel like we were just celebrating last Christmas. Where did this year go? 
I really need to go Christmas shopping. I haven't bought anything.
Shhhh, don't tell anyone. 
I will be the girl who runs around like a mad lady on Christmas Eve getting my shopping done. 
I'm such a procrastinator.
love love! 
Merry Christmas :)

2 comments:

Megan said...

I haven't done any shopping. Oh my gosh, I can't believe it's 14 days away!!!!!!

I want snow for Christmas, but I don't see it happening in Louisiana!

peyton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com