Pages

11.20.2011

Thanksgiving.

With Thanksgiving coming up I've decided to dedicate a blog with what I am thankful for this season.
I am thankful for... 
  • Wonderful parents who love and support me and put food on the table and a roof over my head. 
  • A boyfriend who is my best friend, companion and my go-to guy when things get rough.
  • A best friend who knows absolutely everything about me and still doesn't judge.
  • Two beautiful sisters and a brother-in-law who keep me encouraged on the daily.
  • My job. Sometimes that place can stress me out but I'm glad I have a job.
  • My sweet little fur babies. They listen and THANK GOD they can't talk ;) hahaha kidding.
  • A CAR. Hahah, where would I be without that thing?!
The last one may seem a bit shallow, but for realllll, cars are something to be thankful for! 
You need something to get you from point A to point B. and sometimes C if you need to go there, :)
hahah. 
Hope you guys had a good weekend, <3

peyt

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com