Pages

11.19.2011

Catchin' up on Zzz's..

So, this morning I get a text from my sweet sister, Bethany, saying...
"I'll be there soon, and when Reagan wakes up we are making puppy chow and donut holes!" 
Yuuuummm.... but have I gone up there yet? No. 
Do I want all these sweet treats? Yes.
Is the sun about to go down? Yes...
I JUST WOKE UP.
I know, it's 3 pm. 
Sad, but I was super tired. 
I have worked and caught up with my twin Michelle last night, 
which was much much needed.
I think I needed this sleep though and my bed is super warm, which makes it even harder to go upstairs.
:( 
I wish I wasn't so lazy sometimes, haha.
I know, this isn't a wonderful post about whats going on in my, oh so, eventful life.
YUUUUP.
I'm in need of donut holes.

love love!
peyt

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com